IRUS-UK is a national aggregation service which contains details of all content downloaded from participating UK institutional
repositories (IRs). We provide a collection of resources to help you to make the best use of the service:
- Frequently Asked Questions - Answers to those questions you may have about IRUS-UK
- Glossary - Key terms used in our service and on our website
- IRUS-UK Statistics and Reports - Brief definitions of all the statistics and reports available within the IRUS-UK portal
- Toolbox - A collection of resources for institutional repository managers and technical developers. It provides
information on the COUNTER Codes of Practice, the PIRUS Code of Practice, the IRUS-UK Code of Practice, the Tracker
Protocol Specification, DSpace patches, Eprints add-ons, robots and unusual usage, and SUSHI clients.
- Support materials - Guides to assist you in using IRUS-UK
If you have a query which hasn't been answered here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.